Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 1997 22:16:15 -0700
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        Eugeny Kuzakov <kev@lab321.ru>, "Bruce R. Ray" <deepc@intersurf.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Micro$oft FrontPage extensions?

I've installed and run the Extensions for BSDI with some success. There are
some problems:

1. CGI's in other directories (other then /cgi-bin/) don't work anymore. It
says Server Error not allowed (or something like that). I've seen
absolutely NO discussion on this. I've searched M$, rtr.com, and other
places...anyone?

2. The Search Bot doesn't like to work. It either does nothing or it
complains something's missing.

These reasons have caused me to only partially give it to clients...it
makes it very sticky for the ISP...especially one who delivers apps that
are .cgi's in a separate directory...

Anyone?

Thanx,

At 11:15 AM 6/6/97 +0700, Eugeny Kuzakov wrote:
>On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Bruce R. Ray wrote:
>
>> Is there a version of MS FrontPage extensions for Apache that will
>> run on FreeBSD?
>Yes.
>>
>> We've had several customer requests and I'd like to be able to say
>> yes - if it will work.
>MS FP Ext for BSDI.
>
>	Best wishes, Eugeny Kuzakov
>		Laboratory 321 ( Omsk, Russia )
>		kev@lab321.ru

RAK

---
Randy A. Katz
Computer Consultation & Sales
505 S. Beverly Drive, Suite 472			       Beverly Hills, CA  90212
(213) 307-9581					       http://www.ccsales.com
---