Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2024 16:12:54 -0500
From:      Michael Voorhis <mvoorhis@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        mvoorhis@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: openPAM and Kerberos in FreeBSD13

--------------KpZoGFQKpnaMaGu3gGoQKS01

Sorry, should have mentioned: Yes, I did use the "debug" option when
working with files in /etc/pam.d/[...] .

On 2/17/24 16:02, Michael Voorhis wrote:
> The PAM-failing client machine has a keytab file with a dedicated  > host-key so the KDC knows about it. PAM provides no useful errors of
 > any kind.

--------------KpZoGFQKpnaMaGu3gGoQKS01

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>
      Yes, I did use the "debug" option when working with files in
      /etc/pam.d/[...] .<br>
      On 2/17/24 16:02, Michael Voorhis wrote:<br>
&gt; host-key so the KDC knows about it.  PAM provides no useful errors of
&gt; any kind.

--------------KpZoGFQKpnaMaGu3gGoQKS01--