Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:18:40 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone try the patches for Multiple 6832's

> >> Around 19 Dec 97 I posted a patch the current pcic_p.[ch] to support
> >> multiple CL-PD6832 controllers, and to fix a problem with initializing
> >> the I/O address.
> Nate, did you get a look at this?  I just saw Jordan's notes about
> 2.2.6 deadlines, and I want to make sure I'm not on the wrong side of
> one....

I thought I sent you email that it was committed...

However, note that it was committed to 3.0-current, like your original
patch.  I need people to test the code before I bring it into 2.2.*, and
I've not received a peep about it since I committed except from you and
Hosokawa. ;(

revision 1.3
date: 1998/01/20 21:11:03;  author: nate;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -2
- Support for multiple PD6832 controllers.  Each found 6832 is assigned
  and initializes the next two ports in order starting at 03e0.  This
  also patches pcic_p.h to reduce the I/O ports mapped from 4 to 2.

Submitted by:   Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>

Nate