Date:      Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:32:11 -0400
From:      "Constantine A. Murenin" <mureninc@gmail.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, Joachim Str?mbergson <watchman@ludd.ltu.se>
Subject:   Re: Adding OpenBSD sudo to the FreeBSD base system?

<URL:http://www.openbsd.org/policy.html>:
>    The ISC copyright is functionally equivalent to a two-term BSD copyrig=
ht with language removed that is made unnecessary by the Berne convention. =
This is the preferred license for new code incorporated into OpenBSD. A sam=
ple license is included in the source tree as /usr/src/share/misc/license.t=
emplate.=20

What's the reason that you'd prefer a BSD-licence over ISC-style licence?=
=20

Cheers,
Constantine.