Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 11:32:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "/dev/dsp invalid"

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Heiko Recktenwald wrote:

> > grep the src of mpg123 and cecilia for /dev/dsp. i am betting that the
>
> The pity is that there isnt such thing like cecilia source (IMHO).

i just went looking for cecilia. it's a gui for Csound, so i'd be trying
to debug this 'sans Cecilia straight up in Csound. i also assume that you
are running it in linux emulation? that bumps up the complexity alot....

i think i built Csound and ran it natively a few years ago, i assume i did
it on a 4.X box, but it might have been a very late 3.X with
VoxWare....cant recall...

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life