Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:59:45 -0400
From:      "Chris Lynch" <chris@iglobalnetworks.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Setting up Internet

Don't forget you can also su to root and at the prompt type:
/stand/sysinstall
This will provide you with the menu you saw during installation. Otherwise,
you can vi
the /etc/rc.conf file for your network settings. I recommend doing
/stand/sysinstall , as
later you can view the /etc/rc.conf.

Also, man rc.conf will give more information.

Chris