Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 23:17:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Dvorak <mdvo3192@mail.kolej.mff.cuni.cz>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SYM53C876

Hi,

I am to configure FreeBSD to run on Intel dual PII N440BX motherboard with
Symbios SYM53C876 SCSI chipset. I have heard rumors that FreeBSD
3.1-release (which I am to install) should work fine on this motherboard.
My problem is I am not sure in kernel configuration. There are too many
options on which system stability and speed can depend on. Is there
somebody who succesfully configured kernel for this motherboard for the
highest stability and speed? Could you send me kernel config file to have
something to start with?

Thanks very much.

Martin