Date:      Mon, 22 Aug 2005 03:43:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Arvind Nahata <arvindnahata@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Arvind Nahata <arvindnahata@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: JRE for FreeBSD 5.4, Monitoring FreeBSD

Many thanks to Ian G, Greg Lewis, and Ronald Klop for
their responses!

Please ignore my ignorance, but can you first tell me
what do you mean by "PORTS"

I am really confused and am sure it has some different
meaning in the FreeBSD world.

Also, where can I find all the posts of
freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org?

Thanks in advance!