Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:26:17 -0600
From:      John Nielsen <john@jnielsen.net>
To:        "Michael Kondrashin" <mkondrashin@apl.ru>, "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Muli user mode upgrade

You _should_ be okay.

I run a number of boxes, some local and headless and others remote.  I=20
usually upgrade all of them via ssh in multi-user mode followed by a sing=
le=20
reboot.  I do the local ones first, and if they all go without a hitch th=
en=20
I feel more confident about doing the remote ones.

Just remember that there's always a chance something will go wrong and=20
you'll need local access and a console to fix it (unless you have a fancy=
=20
serial console setup..).

JN