Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:53:18 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "John R Krepps" <JKrepps@akamaitrading.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Using .iso

Yeah it IS simple like most things in unix ...... providing of course you
manage
to stumble across someone who has had the same experience recently :)

The ONLY way I've been able to do it is with Adaptec Ezy CD Creator ....
its got a special setting for exactly that purpose. If you are burning ISO
images
from Windows 2000 you'll need version 3.5c or later (don't even attempt to
install
earlier versions or they will give BSOD's on booting !!!!). I dunno about
Win98
though, maybe earlier ones work OK then.