Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:32:00 -0800
From:      Everett F Batey <efb@cotdazr.org>
To:        Mike Wade <mwade@cdc.net>
Cc:        PicoBSD List <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>, Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
Subject:   Re: Hardware??  VPN and VLAN Switch mfgrs

There are a lot of small under $150 boxes with the new VLAN switches
embedded as well as small VPNs and firewalls.  Bet some of
those guys have the right iron they might sell without firmware.
Could help them recoup their investment.

--
 + http://www.vhwy.com  efb@vhwy.com WA6CRE@arrl.net http://www.cotdazr.org +
 + Unix BSD, Sun, HP SCO Linux Security Cisco Routing DataFellows QMail DNS +