Date:      06 Nov 1996 09:01:07 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@jnx.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   new gdb status

Just in case people are wondering, no, I'm not dead, just really busy.

I wanted to delay layering in the changes until after the new gdb source
code made it out to the first batch of people (I didn't want everyone to
scream bloody murder after putting in many hours of work, so this was a way
to test the water).

Since we've now had a couple of days to let things settle in, I'll be
layering in my changes and pruning back what I can (not a ton) over the
next few days.  The local changes to GDB will go in *first* and the
prune-back will be the last step.

Paul