Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 17:14:45 -0700
From:      rob <rob@pythonemproject.com>
To:        "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Want to add a second FreeBSD -Current partition to laptop

It seems that lots of laptop'ers are running current.  I downloaded the
developer preview image, thinking I could install it on the same HD.
But when I get to the disk label part of the install, it wants to label
my -stable partition all over again.  I am wondering if sysinstall can
handle two FBSD systems on the same drive?  Am I missing something?
Thanks,  Rob.