Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 20:28:23 -0400
From:      "Jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        <neal.tillery@cp.Novartis.com>, <ABAMFICI@aol.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IP Masquerade? | Proxy Server?

Is there a way to do this through an internet connection on a second network
card?  The problem I have here is that I need to be able to make all my
computers work under a single IP.  I have on running a proxy under win95
right now but there has to be a transparent way to do this under FreeBSD.  I
have one computer with two network cards and all the others with just one.
The router I pass through to get to the internet filters all but my one mac
address on all ethernet packets I try to send.  So I need something to spoof
this router into thinking everything is coming from the same mac address

Thanks
Jason