Date:      Thu, 1 May 2003 20:46:35 -0400
From:      Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail submit.

--+HP7ph2BbKc20aGI

I finally switched to sendmail w/submit, as freebsd has come with
by default now for a few versions.  Unfortunately with my semi-complex
mail setup something strange is happening with mail originated from
the local box.  After much googling, I've concluded the submit
config file is poorly documented. :)

If there's someone on here that really understands submit.mc/cf and
how it should work and would be willing to answer a few questions please
drop me a note off-list.

--=20
       Leo Bicknell - bicknell@ufp.org - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request@tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org