Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:22:23 +0000
From:      "Richard M.Timoney" <richardt@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Panic on 11-STABLE with Xen guest

I have the same failure to boot 11-stable as a DomU host on xen_version:
4.4.1

Kernel I was trying was recent, FreeBSD 11.2-STABLE (GENERIC) #23
r334205:340834

commit 340016 for the dynamic IRQ layout seems rather involved and I doub=
t I could isolate the problem, but maybe it is in

338631:
xen: legacy PVH fixes for the new interrupt count

Register interrupts using the PIC pic_register_sources method instead
of doing it in apic_setup_io. This is now required, since the internal
interrupt structures are not yet setup when calling apic_setup_io.

--=20
Richard M. Timoney
                  (richardt@maths.tcd.ie)       Tel. +353-1-896 1196
        School of Mathematics, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
WWW https://www.maths.tcd.ie/~richardt          FAX  +353-1-896 2282