Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:35:03 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Jason Thomas <jason@jason.co.uk>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook

Hello,

We would of course *prefer* that you purchase a printed handbook.
Monies from Handbook sales are directed back into the Project.

However, the license on our work is pretty generous.  If you check the
"copyright" link off the link you point out below (it's the first
link), you'll see the terms & conditions for reproduction in any form.
They boil down to:

a) don't claim you wrote it
b) keep our copyright on it
c) don't sue us