Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wesley Horner <wesman@azrael.uoregon.edu>
To:        dkelly@hiwaay.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-platforms@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for the PowerMac?

The reason macosrumors can't be reache is because of an Alternet problem.
They aren't the only site that can't be reached.  I would love to run
freebsd on a ppc chip.

wes

~~~~wesman@gladstone.uoregon.edu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vax  a viscious creature known to eat 110AC and quotes through its
*DCL*.  Vax are usually found in groups of Vaxen called clusters where
they lay in wait to ravage thier prey known as users.