Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:47:15 -0600
From:      "Erik Funkenbusch" <erikf@visi.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Broken ipfw?

After cvsuping on saturday natd has suddenly stopped working with the kernel
I built on saturday and after cvsuping today and rebuilding as well.

After executing an ipfw rule it responds with:

ip_fw_ctl: empty interface name
/sbin/ipfw: setsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid Argument

and of course no routing occurs.

Any ideas?  I'm planning on rebuilding world to see if it was some fix to
both kernel and natd, but I can't seem to find anything in the cvs list that
would indicate a change here.

I'm using the de0 driver on an Asante NIC.  I can ping anything on that
network, and I can ping stuff on my private network using the xl0 driver.