Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:55:07 +0100
From:      Manar Hussain <manar@ivision.co.uk>
To:        egravel@juno.com (Emmanuel Gravel)
Cc:        reich@internetcds.com, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Setting up Apache

>Can't locate VBS.pl in @INC (@INC contains: ../../lib

<snip>

>I've checked, and the file is there...  Any ideas why the server can't
>find the file?
>The server has access to all the dirs in there, so I wouldn't see why it
>can't find
>it...  But it seems capable of running CGI scripts nonetheless.  Perl is
>in the
>proper place, also.

The problem is that your CGI can't find VBS.pl - if "it's there" then
you're missing something. Maybe it's permissions (whatever user the CGIs
run as can't access it) or maybe it's a typo on something (it's not called
vbs.pl rather than VBS.pl). You're not running with chroots or something
are you - bear in mind that it's the CGI that can't find it - when making
sure it can/should you need to make sure you're checking things against the
environment the CGI will run in ...

Manar