Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 1996 15:05:14 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   please test -currents kernel

Please test the kernel in -current as much as you can.

It is more or less what we expect to ship in release 2.2 so if you
would care to whip it for a couple of hours/days we would be very
happy.

In particular, if you have a SCSI system, we (Actually: Justin) would
like to hear about any trouble you find.

Should you get a crash, please check out the dump with the new version
of gdb which Paul Traina is giving the final coat of paint so we
know if that works well enough for 2.2 as well.

Thanks in advance!

whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.