Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 12:14:25 -0600
From:      "Broderick Wood" <bwood@KingsU.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSUP Scripts

  Some of the recent comments have me wondering what people have
done to automate the process of staying current with -STABLE using
CVSUP.  I am already doing a CVSUP and make buildworld on a
weekly basis.  What else can I get the scripts to do without killing the
box while I'm away, and what steps are then left?

  I would prefer to hear about people who are actually using their
scripts, not just "This SHOULD Work" scenarios...

---------------------------

-BMW-

Don't just stand there!  Pray something!

(bwood@kingsu.ab.ca)
Broderick Wood,
Director of Information Technology Services
The King's University College
9125 - 50 Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T6B 2H3