Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 13:27:20 -0400
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Security in SysAdmin magazine

This may be old news for many of you, but I came across a feature article
on FreeBSD Security in SysAdmin magazine.  It appeared in the May 1998
issue, which is still on the shelves in some stores in my area.  You can
read the article by Guy Helmer at
http://www.samag.com/archive/0705/feature.html.  I was impressed by the
fact that it was the feature article with the name FreeBSD displayed
prominently on the cover page.

Incidentally, does anybody read this magazine regularly?  If so, what are
your opinions of it?

K.S.