Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:44:44 +0100
From:      Massimo Fubini <supermax@aexis-telecom.it>
To:        Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, James Wyatt <jwyatt@rwsystems.net>
Subject:   Re[2]: Drive Copy

Hello Udo,
I want to thank you and all the other that gave detailed answer for
the question.

I said it was "easy" because I thought the original poster had to copy
two  drive of the same size, and I did it to clone workstation. If the
disk  size  are the same, copying disks is not difficult. I have never
done it on disk of different size.

I'm sorry if someone got offended by the word "easy" for this stuff. I
didn't wont to be impolite....
--
Best regards,
 Massimo