Date:      Sun,  4 Sep 2005 20:48:06 +0100 (BST)
From:      Robert Swindells <rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk>
To:        glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JDK 1.5.0 patchset 2 "Tasmanian"

Greg Lewis wrote:
>On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 12:41:41PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:
>> I would remove NetBSD from the list until someone provides some more
>> NetBSD specific build instructions.
>>
>> The build fails with:
>>
>> ERROR: You do not have access to valid Mozilla header files.
>>        Please check your access to
>>            /usr/pkg/include/firefox/java/bool.h
>>        and/or check your value of ALT_MOZILLA_PATH, ALT_MOZILLA_HEADERS_PATH,
>>
>> Exiting because of the above error(s).
>>
>> This is the correct location for bool.h.

>Another thing, do you actually have ALT_MOZILLA_HEADERS_PATH set?

I did have it set. I had not set ALT_MOZILLA_PATH to anything though.

It is building now I have set DONT_BUILD_DEPLOY.

I needed to increase the datasize limit to 384M.

I had a couple of problems with generated java files getting corrupted
by the following Hotspot warning:

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Can't detect initial thread stack location

I will run the build again to get the problem files.

Robert Swindells