Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:15:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jim Shankland <jas@flyingfox.com>
To:        bradley@dunn.org, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multi-homed - Load Balancing - No Single Point of Failure

Gee:  real content; thanks :-).

I'm shocked at this business of paying through the nose for gated
(turn your back for a few years, and just look what happens).
Seems like it ought to be possible to start with the free version,
and have interested parties improve it for free, kind of like BIND.
Hell, I've even heard that there are whole free operating systems out
there, some of them rumored to be pretty good :-).

I'm not volunteering (yet), but it's certainly food for thought.

Jim Shankland
Flying Fox Computer Systems, Inc.