Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:15:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        schweikh@noc.dfn.de, asami@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/4193

Synopsis: all ports requiring imake fail to compile

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: asami
State-Changed-When: Wed Jul 30 23:13:38 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:

Um, I don't think anything has moved in XFree86-3.3, I have build
the full set of packages a few times since the release.  Besides, we are
calling "xmkmf" and not "imake" with arguments so this is not possible.

Most likely, the user forgot to install the component of XFree86 that
includes the imake config files (what was it again?).

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->asami
Responsible-Changed-By: asami
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Jul 30 23:13:38 PDT 1997
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Closed PR.