Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:44:57 -0400
From:      "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
To:        "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'Larry Wells'" <lwells@goalie-usa.com>
Subject:   RE: BSD Magazine (Advertiser Responses)

As for a Newbie's opinion, I agree.  Don't cater to Newbies.  While I would
like to see some articles directed to us, I would also like advanced topics
allowing me to expand my horizon.  After all, I don't plan on being a Newbie
forever. 8)

...Michael...

  If this email was sent to you by mistake or if you are not an intended recipient, please delete it, destroy any hard
copies, including attachments, and notify me by return email. The unauthorized use, distribution or reproduction of
this email is prohibited and may be unlawful.