Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 1995 01:37:46 -0600
From:      Jon Loeliger <jdl@chrome.onramp.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Here's why you should post about *BEER*

Apparently, "Jordan K. Hubbard" scribbled:
> > Personally, I prefer Bass Ale. Any Brits out there?
>
> Bass?  Horse Pee by comparison to ESB or Oatmeal Stout or even a good
> bottle of Wards.  Any of the Fuller's tied houses in Richmond (London)
> can serve you up a much better glass then you'll ever get from a
> mainstream ale like BASS! :-)

Wait a minute.  I thought Jordan was rumored to be a non-beer drinker.
This betrays way, way too much knowledge for that to be true, though...

OK, so the Bass was the *best* they had.  Me, I usually brew my own.
Yep, got the 8 lbs Amber DME, Cascade, Kent Golding dry hopped batch
sitting in the corner now.  Just waiting...

jdl