Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:58:41 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        Michael Chin-Yuan Wu <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org

Hi!

Quite long filter, in my eyes a little bit too long. Also, it seems
that you're using TO_, which filter's also CC'ed mails.
So, if you get two copies, one private (because you're To:'ed), and
one for the list, both go into the folder, which - in my eyes - is
wrong. You need one copy in the folder and one in your inbox.

This filter works for me:

:0:
$MATCH

You could also do something like FreeBSD/$MATCH or similar, if you don't
want the folders to be named "current" or "chat" as for me.

Alex