Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 1995 21:51:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sherman F Mui <smui@sparta.sjsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   smail/taylor uucp

Hi,

I've got more problems I no one around me can figure out.

Here's a problem with my outgoing mail headers. I never get bounces back
to my system (corebreach). I know why, but I can't fix it!

Sender: Ucb (Sherman Mui - UUCP)

The Return-Path is bogus, because the $sender thing in smail config is
screwed. It gives me my UUCP login name (on the remote system).

I'm not quite sure which side this problem is on.

First it seems hard to believe my smail could do this fake $sender using
a string from a remote system.

Secondly it isn't likely that the remote system it to blame because
another UUCP system had no problems (I say had because after he upgraded
his Linux there are some problems. =) And I have the same config files...

	Thanks in adv,
	Sherman