Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 1997 22:35:30 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: login.conf

Actually, it does not say so. Well, actually, it leaves the impression it
does indeed control the authentification, the comment that it controls
resource limits, accounting limits and default environment settings is too
vague. There seems to be one word - "only" - missing from there.

	Sander

	There is no love, no good, no happiness and no future -
	all these are just illusions.