Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 07:31:59 +0200
From:      Vikash Badal * <psivbl@psimr.persetel.co.za>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        'Danny' <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Subject:   RE: Interfacing FreeBSD to NT proxy server

I have tried that, and now I get requested for a username and password from
the NT proxy, I tried using my username and password that I have on the
windoze box, however I have had no luck.

After looking around, I discovered that all the users who connect to the www
have got the microslop winsock proxy client installed.

Any thoughts ?

Vikash