Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2001 16:38:33 +0100
From:      Krzysztof Hebzda <hebzda@am.wroc.pl>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radius and Cisco 2511

I'm trying to install radius-cistron v. 1.6.3 on the AplhaServer DS20E.
Radius server is used to authorize ppp users comming trough Cisco 2511.
Radius can't decrypt password of ppp user after connection with C2511
(another informations, eg. user name,  are received correctly). I've
installed the same version of radius on Linux RedHat 7.0 (i386) and
FreeBSD 3.2 REL (i385) and everything was working. How to solve this
problem ? Maybe there is problem with encoding method on alpha ?
My version of FreeBSD is 4.1-RELEASE(alpha).

Krzysztof Hebzda
e-mail:hebzda@am.wroc.pl