Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:37:34 +1030
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        Lars Fredriksen <fredriks@Mcs.Net>, mike@smith.net.au, current@FreeBSD.ORG, nate@mt.sri.com
Subject:   Re: silo overflows (Was Re: 3.0-RELEASE?)

Just a bit more info for the puzzle....

I put the following option back into my /etc/XF86Config file the other day
and did manage to get the odd silo overflow.

Option "pci_retry"

But, I was getting far fewer than earlier.

So I'd say that XFree86 is not the cause but rather brings the bug to the
surface.

Since I have removed the above option again, I have not had one silo
overflow.

--
|Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@camtech.net.au|