Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:18:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      Rich Winkel <rich@chumbly.math.missouri.edu>
To:        joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu (Joseph Scott)
Cc:        stabilizer@klentaq.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: StarOffice5.1a

According to Joseph Scott:
> 	Just this afternoon I installed Star Office on a 3.3-STABLE box.  I'm
> not sure of the exact version of Star Office though, I downloaded it
> from Sun's web site this afternoon.  The instructions that I used can be
> found at :
>
> http://www.stat.duke.edu/~sto/StarOffice51a/install.html
>
> I found these instructions to be right on the money and the install went
> with out any problems.  I haven't really had a chance to use it much,
> just played a little, but so far so good.  It looks like I owe Sean
> O'Connell a thank you.

I wish I could say the same... the install appears to go without a hitch
until I try the "Setting up the end user" section.  At that point it
tells me it's already installed and gives me a choice of
modifying the installation, deinstalling or repairing.  Running repair
as root doesn't help.
Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Rich