Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:37:09 -0400
From:      Jules Gilbert <jules.stocks@gmail.com>
To:        "mr. phreak" <nollan@phreaker.net>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cluster

be careful -- I and two competent friends of mine could never get
certain critical features of clusterit to work on our BSD boxes.

Sometimes, when I think about it, I wish I had gone to Linux.

At other times, I wonder if I should just throw out FreeBSD and go to
something like OS/2, which, in it's final days had the extended
memory models we need.

We don't do any graphics, all we do is crunch numbers, we have 10
machines up now and as I speak, I think 4 more on going on-line.

Without clusterit.

--jg