Date:      Sun, 06 Aug 2006 14:02:55 -0700
From:      Phill Hocking <phocking@no-wire.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot Time with Nanobsd

James Mansion wrote:
>> Now read the Handbook until your eyes bleed. :D
>>

> Yeah, read the beloved Handbook, then try to do what
> it says, only to find it still relates to 4.9.  Great.

Umm, I was advising him to read up in general, because he thought
MYKERNEL was a valid kernel configuration file as opposed to a stand-in.
Your problem with diskless operation is a more obscure and advanced
subject than configuring a kernel. Also, it is as easy to solve as
sending a pr or joining the documentation team.

--
Phillip Hocking
Director of Operations

phocking@no-wire.net