Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 02:44:04 +0100
From:      Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPFW problems...

On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 12:25:55PM +0100, Darren Reed wrote:
> > > Just install IP Filter and convert your ruleset :-)
> traceroute/UDP was fixed on the weekend last, the pc (ICMP) version may
> not yet work.

That's nice to hear.

As I'm already using ipfilter (and am happy with it so far) I read
lugi's announcement for the dummynet code, and wonder if you plan
something like this in ipfilter, too ?

CU,
    Sec
--
I didn't say we *can't* do it. In fact we can. We also can calculate digits
of sqrt(2) in the background, drive space shuttles, or have an AI algorithm