Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:21:29 +0000
From:      Bob Pekarske <pekarske_bob@burr-brown.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        pekarske_bob@u2.bbrown.com
Subject:   Y2K

Your Y2k Page states that you are 100% compliant, and it references
several "fixed problems" which (I assume) had to be fixed to achieve
100% compliance. This suggests that there are versions of FreeBSD which
are not compliant and versions which are.

It would be helpful to know if I am running a compliant version or not.
How can I tell this?

[I suggest you add this info to the page.]