Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 1995 09:33:37 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DES, crypt and eBones

> I'd really appreciate it if someone could sign up to code review with
> Mark here..  He's obviously committed to making it better, and having
> it stall for lack of a good reviewer would be sad.  David has John, I
> have Poul, Mark has... Nobody, it looks like.  Somebody out there must
> have an interest in crypto!  I, unfortunately, could care less about
> crypto or I'd sign up for this myself!  C'mon, folks, I know that my
> lack of interest is most definitely NOT shared by others, and you know
> who you are, so please - give Mark a break here!

Thanks Jordan!

Garrett has agreed to help with architectual issues, but does not have
too much time for much testing. Justin Gibbs has also expressed time
reservations, but is willling to test code. Rod is happy to converse
with me on the code tree itself (and we have already had quite a lively
conversation here!). Terry has a friend with interests in this direction,
but he himself cannot do anything.

That enough? :-)

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200