Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:42:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marcel Mason {Personal} <marcel@nunanet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How do I find routing information

I'm working with an ISP that uses FreeBSD and am
moving from the "design the pages", "help the
customer connect", & "setup NT networks" to
the server administration side of things.

My question is "Where do I look to determine
just what is routed where?" I've been
through the route man pages but they do not
seem to shed any light on simply showing
what is where.

Any assistance appreciated.

MDM