Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:27:11 -0500
From:      "Jon J. Brooks, M.D." <drbrooks@cat007.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>

This is NOT SPAM.  Your email address was submitted
for a free subscription to our newsletter.  We verify
all requests for, at times, people who mean well, submit
another's email without obtaining their permission.
 To activate your subscription just hit "Reply" then
"Send".  If you did NOT request this just ignore this
as you will get NOTHING FURTHER.

If you prefer to subscribe from another address do
NOT return this email.
Please visit http://cat007.com/catalt.htm
Two clicks and you will be finished.
We are The Alternative Medicine Research Foundation,
a well funded non profit trust, doing research in alternatives
to drugs and the scalpel in The Dominican Republic.
 We neither solicit or even accept donations.

We have nothing to sell.  In fact, any nutritional
formulas we study are offered free to our subscribers.

We publish a free newsletter 1-4 times monthly.  Past
issues have disclosed:

1.  Cure a common cold/flu in 12 hrs with a $2.00 remedy
at your drug store.

2.  Turn your PC into a healing machine with our FREEWARE.

3.  Lower cholesterol naturally investing about $4.00
at your health food store.

4.  A cure for cancer and arthritis.

5.  Quit smoking using our FREEWARE based on a discovery
at The M.D. Anderson Cancer Clinic, Houston, Texas.

There is a wealth of information on our web pages at:

http://cat007.com

Thank you for subscribing,

Jon J. Brooks, M.D.  Trustee