Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:57:31 -0700
From:      Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   net4501, now taking orders....

Hi Everybody,

I have been a little quite for a while, it's a big job starting up
production of a new product.... But now things are happening.

The first production series of 240 boards are now being manufactured,
and boards will be available for delivery at the end of June 2001. As
everybody wanted the 64 Mbyte version, there are no 32 Mbyte boards in
the first series, and I then lowered the price a little on the 64 Mbyte
version.

My website has now been updated with ordering and payment information.

Pictures of the case will be up shortly. The case will be a sheet metal
case about 6" x 10.2" x 1", in a light green colour with black print.

Thanks to everybody that have been patient with me, and if I forgot to
answer any emails, please forgive me and email again.

Regards,

Soren Kristensen

Soekris Engineering
19185 Taylor Avenue