Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:43:39 -0700
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Whitespace in handbook

Hello everyone.

Under the Serial Communications chapter, section 15.4 (Dial-in) near the
very,
well actually at the very bottom we require a space after listing the
mailing list.

Paragraph:

If you have gone over everything several times and it still does not
work, take a break and come back to it later. If it still does not work,
perhaps you can send an electronic mail message to the FreeBSD general
questions mailing list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
<mailto:freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>>describing your modem and your
problem, and the good folks on the list will try to help.

Notice their is no space between ``>describing''  Currently I cannot
login to Freefall,
and would appreciate it if someone would add this space real quick.  Thanks!

--
Tom Rhodes
trhodes@ {Pittgoth.com, FreeBSD.org}