Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:04:04 -0600
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CSU/DSU

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Mott <cmott@srv.net>

>> www.etinc.com
>>

>Thanks for both suggestions.  Where would I look in the FreeBSD source
>tree to find the drivers for these cards?

Emerging Technologies provides the drivers in binary form only (no sources).
They have a script that installs the object file into the source tree.  Then
you have to add their files.i386 file to the end of
/sys/i386/conf/files.i386.  Add the appropriate driver line to your config
file, and remake your kernel.

Also, it is best if you create /etc/start_if.{interface} files to bring up
the lines.

If you go with the ET board let me know and I'll send you my script files.

Scot Hetzel
West Bend Internet