Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:20:41 +0100
From:      "Alessandro de Manzano" <demanzano@playstos.com>
To:        "freebsd-smp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dual celeron

Hello!

(sorry for bad english!)

I'm assembling a little FreeBSD box using spare, second hand, parts.

I've a couple of Intel Celeron 433Mhz processor (for socket 370) which
were used on a dual celeron machine with 2 riser cards for Slot 1.

I would put them on a motherboard ABit BP6 (dual socket 370), just for
have a little SMP FBSD machine :-)

Is there something I should know about this experiment ?

(I'm already running a 3.5 FBSD dual PII 266 machine at work, and is a
rock solid web server).

I plan to install 4.1.1-release and CVSup to 4.2 as soon as it will be
released.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Alessandro de Manzano

Playstos - TIMA S.p.A.