Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:13:24 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable List <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: OSDisc.com donating 10% to FreeBSD Foundation]

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 09:08:17AM -0700, Michael Sierchio wrote:
>=20
> WTF are these morons?  Bcc'ing the FreeBSD Stable list with SPAM,
> UCE, etc. seems to me to be in terribly bad taste.  I'm putting
> down my teacup so I can retract my pinkie and make a fist.

It's an announcement of something that they're doing to help the project.
While perhaps this should have been kept to -announce, I'm happy to see it.

Ceri

> From: "osdisc.com sales dept" <sales@osdisc.com>
> To: sales@osdisc.com
> Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:10:45 -0600
> Subject: OSDisc.com donating 10% to FreeBSD Foundation
>=20
> For those of you who would like to support FreeBSD but can't afford the=
=20
> more expensive official sets, OSDisc.com is selling it for $4.95. 10% of=
=20
> the profits will be donated to the FreeBSD Foundation.
>=20
> http://www.osdisc.com/
> http://www.osdisc.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi/donations.html
> http://www.osdisc.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi/products/bsd/freebsd

--=20
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.
                                           -- www.chatterboxchallenge.com

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3--