Date:      Thu, 26 May 2005 20:41:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      ayed samiha <ayed_samiha@yahoo.fr>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   question

Hello ,

I'm working with netgraph and I'm writting a program to capture information that come to and leave the xl0 interface of my machine. And at each time I'm connecting the ethernet node to a socket node (the upper and the lower). The first iteration of my boucle is running well but for the others it don't accept to connect and it prints to me this message: file exists
I can't understand what is the problem and I'm blocked.

I need help, Thanks
cheers,
Samiha,  ayed_samiha@yahoo.fr

 Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail