Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:57:45 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@workcover.qld.gov.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMD K6

	Eeek! I've just ordered one of these - hopefully the onchip fan + the
huge 6" fan I have blowing over the motherboard will prevent any heat related
problems. Maybe if I run it at 166Mhz, instead of 200.

	Stephen

> We've been totally unable to get the K6 to work reliably, nor have any
> of the folks we've been talking to had much luck - the symptoms are

	[.......]
--
  The views expressed above are not those of WorkCover Queensland, Australia.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California